Wednesday 22 July 2015

NOTICE



I have again been experiencing problems with my internet connection and with posting.

Despite there being no problem with the connection (I know this because i get sites instantly on my iPad I am told by my browser that You Tube is down, I can't get access to sites and it takes several attempts, restarting the computer and trying different browsers to post items such as the bad news from Robertscribbler. I was told that his site was unavailable.

Menwhile I am working on a piece of writing and recording that has proved every bit as frustrating.

So please bear with me. My energy and ability to problem-solve a severely stretched at the moment.

I am having to spend more time simply reflecting and considering things than perservering to get the latest bit of bad news out.


Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.